BofA Securities Upgrades Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein upgraded Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE: SRC) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of Spirit Realty Capital closed at $48.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) to Conviction Buy
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Investors Bancorp (ISBC) to Outperform
- BofA Securities Upgrades F5 Networks (FFIV) to Buy, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!