BofA Securities Upgrades Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) to Buy
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein upgraded Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE: SRC) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Spirit Realty Capital closed at $35.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) to Equalweight
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) at Buy; 'Making a Comeback With Improving Profitability'
- Susquehanna Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!