BofA Securities Upgrades Sherwin-Williams (SHW) to Buy
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) raises FY22 outlook, tops earnings, revenue estimates
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Zscaler shares plunge 11% despite Q1 & guidance beat
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
BofA Securities analyst Steve Byrne upgraded Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) from Underperform to Buy with a price target of $325.00.
Shares of Sherwin-Williams closed at $276.96 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today's most important upgrades
- CNH Industrial NV (CNHI) PT Raised to $19.25 at BofA Securities as Biggest Dealer Hits New Highs
- BofA Securities Starts Spring Works Therapeutics (SWTX) at Buy on Rare Tumor Drug Differentiator
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!