BofA Securities Upgrades Ralph Lauren (RL) to Buy
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Heather Balsky upgraded Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Ralph Lauren closed at $73.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd (9706:JP) (JTTRY) to Overweight
- IPO for Cataract Lens Company RxSight (RXST) Opens 9% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!