BofA Securities Upgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Buy
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
BofA Securities upgraded PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $160.00.
Shares of PPG Industries closed at $140.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPG Completes its Acquisition of Tikkurila, a Leading Nordic Paint and Coatings Company
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Signet Jewelers (SIG) to Equal Weight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Jollibee Foods Corp (JFC:PM) (JBFCF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!