BofA Securities Upgrades Hartford Financial Services (HIG) to Buy
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Shanker upgraded Hartford Financial Services (NYSE: HIG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $76.00.
Shares of Hartford Financial Services closed at $63.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hartford Financial Services (HIG) PT Raised to $81 at Wells Fargo
- RBC Capital Upgrades Pandora A/S (PNDORA:DC) (PANDY) to Sector Perform
- BofA Securities Upgrades DoorDash Inc. (DASH) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!