BofA Securities Upgrades Hanesbrands (HBI) to Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
BofA Securities analyst Heather Balsky upgraded Hanesbrands (NYSE: HBI) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of Hanesbrands closed at $13.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to Overweight on Successful Diversification and Valuation
- JPMorgan Upgrades Ashland Inc. (ASH) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Upgrades Hartford Financial Services (HIG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!