BofA Securities Upgrades FireEye, Inc (FEYE) to Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
BofA Securities analyst Tal Liani upgraded FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $27.00.
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $20.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FireEye (FEYE) to Relaunch as Mandiant, Ticker 'MNDT'
- Anne Neuberger Joins Mandiant Cyber Defense Summit 2021 Keynote Line-up
- Jefferies Upgrades Dave & Buster's (PLAY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!