BofA Securities Upgrades FireEye, Inc (FEYE) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook starts heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Stock Jumps With Guidance Not As Bad as Feared
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
BofA Securities analyst Tal Liani upgraded FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $27.00.
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $20.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Vir Biotechnology (VIR) to Neutral
- Craig-Hallum Upgrades Stratasys Inc. (SSYS) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades The Simply Goods Group (SMPL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!