BofA Securities Upgrades Avis Budget Group (CAR) to Buy
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst John Murphy upgraded Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ: CAR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $125.00 (from $90.00).
Shares of Avis Budget Group closed at $90.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- Barclays Upgrades Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) to Overweight
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Range Resources (RRC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!