BofA Securities Upgrades ADP (ADP) to Neutral
- Futures edge lower as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
BofA Securities analyst Jason Kupferberg upgraded ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $223.00.
Shares of ADP closed at $205.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Goldman Sachs (GS) to Buy, 'Buying protection against the coming storm'
- Citi Upgrades CD Projekt SA (CDR:WA) (OTGLF) to Neutral
- Bernstein Upgrades TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!