Berenberg Upgrades Datadog (DDOG) to Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Berenberg analyst Kingsley Crane upgraded Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $111.00.
Shares of Datadog closed at $71.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Datadog (DDOG) PT Raised to $180 at Barclays
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Lagardere SCA (LAGA:FP) (LGDDF) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Upgrades HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!