Berenberg Upgrades Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) to Hold
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Berenberg analyst Fulvio Cazzol upgraded Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE: CL) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $76.00.
Shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company closed at $78.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cresco Labs Expands Branded Edibles Portfolio With Launch of Wonder Wellness Gummies
- JPMorgan Upgrades Babcock International Group Plc (BAB:LN) (BCKIF) to Overweight
- Macquarie Upgrades Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) to Outperform