Benchmark Upgrades TrueCar (TRUE) to Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Benchmark analyst Daniel Kurnos upgraded TrueCar (NASDAQ: TRUE) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of TrueCar closed at $5.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Experian Plc. (EXPN:LN) (EXPGY) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Northern Star Resources Ltd. (NST:AU) (NESRF) to Buy