Benchmark Upgrades Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) to Buy
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Benchmark analyst Aydin Huseynov upgraded Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NKTR) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Nektar Therapeutics closed at $13.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Progressive Corp. (PGR) to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades Banco Bradesco S.A. (BBD) to Overweight
- PureTech (PRTC), Nektar (NKTR) remain in discussions regarding proposals to combine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!