Benchmark Upgrades Meredith Corp (MDP) to Buy
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Benchmark analyst Daniel Kurnos upgraded Meredith Corp (NYSE: MDP) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Meredith Corp closed at $24.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Microchip Technology (MCHP) to Buy, Nearing Trough Multiple
- Boston Beer (SAM) Downgraded to Sell at Goldman Sachs on Negative Risk/Reward
- BNP Paribas Upgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!