Benchmark Upgrades Marcus Corp. (MCS) to Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey upgraded Marcus Corp. (NYSE: MCS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Marcus Corp. closed at $12.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades IRPC PCL (IRPC:TB) (IRPTF) to Outperform
- RBC Capital Upgrades Veoneer (VNE) to Sector Perform
- Banco Santander Upgrades Ternium S.A. (TX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!