Benchmark Upgrades Invitae Corporation (NVTA) to Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Benchmark analyst Bruce Jackson upgraded Invitae Corporation (NYSE: NVTA) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Invitae Corporation closed at $28.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Shenzhen Goodix Technology (603160:CH) to Buy
- Piper Sandler Upgrades Five9, Inc (FIVN) to Overweight
- JPMorgan Upgrades Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!