Barrington Research Upgrades Marcus Corp. (MCS) to Outperform
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Barrington Research analyst James Goss upgraded Marcus Corp. (NYSE: MCS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Marcus Corp. closed at $10.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Plug Power (PLUG) to Overweight on Pullback and 'Tremendous' Momentum
- Redburn Upgrades argenx SE (ARGX) to Buy
- Barclays Upgrades Warner Music Group (WMG) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!