Barclays Upgrades Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain upgraded Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE: SMG) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $75.00.
Shares of Scotts Miracle-Gro closed at $51.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) PT Raised to $92 at Raymond James
- Wall Street analysts switch stance on Meta Platforms (META) following Q4 earnings
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Tops Q1 EPS by 29c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!