Barclays Upgrades Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) to Equalweight
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Barclays analyst Christine Cho upgraded Macquarie Infrastructure (NYSE: MIC) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Macquarie Infrastructure closed at $27.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (PRQR) to Outperform
- First Solar (FSLR) to Benefit More than Most from IRA - KeyBanc
- SMBC Nikko Securities Upgrades Healthcare Realty Trust (HR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!