Barclays Upgrades Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) to Equalweight
- Stocks waver as dollar eases, oil steadies on OPEC+ deal
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
- Dollar wavers with ECB minutes and Friday's U.S. jobs data in focus
- UBS Sees Over 25% Upside Potential in Apple Shares as iPhone Demand Remains Strong
Barclays analyst Christine Cho upgraded Macquarie Infrastructure (NYSE: MIC) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Macquarie Infrastructure closed at $27.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) to Buy
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ): Demand Weakness Concerns are 'Overblown', UBS Upgrades to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!