Baird Upgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Baird analyst David George upgraded Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Wells Fargo closed at $24.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades IRPC PCL (IRPC:TB) (IRPTF) to Outperform
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Raised to GBP30.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!