Baird Upgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- Salesforce (CRM) shares slide despite topping earnings, revenue expectations
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Snowflake shares plunge 13% despite Q3 beat
- Market turmoil and economic decline, before recovery in 2023, says JPM's Kolanovic
Baird analyst David George upgraded Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Wells Fargo closed at $47.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference
- CFRA Upgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Buy
- UBS Upgrades United Internet AG (UTDI:GR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!