Baird Upgrades U.S. Bancorp (USB) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Baird analyst David George upgraded U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $56.00.
Shares of U.S. Bancorp closed at $32.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) PT Raised to $61 at Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) to Equalweight
- Flat Glass Group Co Ltd (6865:HK) (FGSGF) PT Lowered to HK$43 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!