Baird Upgrades Regions Financial (RF) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Baird analyst David George upgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Regions Financial closed at $13.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial (RF) PT Raised to $26 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Argus Upgrades Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) to Buy
- Janney Upgrades First Merchants (FRME) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!