Baird Upgrades Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Baird analyst David George upgraded Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Fifth Third Bancorp closed at $24.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) PT Lowered to $42 at Stephens
- Zoom (ZM) Is Here to Stay Says KeyBanc After Upgrading to 'Overweight', Shares Surge
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!