Baird Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Baird analyst David George upgraded American Express (NYSE: AXP) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $124.00.
Shares of American Express closed at $108.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.28
- American Express Declares Dividends on Series B and C Preferred Stock
- American Express Reports Second-Quarter Revenue of $10.2 Billion and Earnings Per Share of $2.80
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!