Baird Upgrades Ambarella (AMBA) to Outperform
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Baird analyst Tristan Gerra upgraded Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $200.00.
Shares of Ambarella closed at $151.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autonomous Trucking Pioneer Inceptio Technology Partners With Ambarella to Deliver Level 3 Automated Driving, Including Surround Camera and Front ADAS Perception With AI Compute
- BofA Securities Upgrades Power Grid Corp of India Ltd (PWGR:IN) to Buy
- Altria (MO) Upgraded at Morgan Stanley on Price Dip, PT Lowered Following JUUL Ban
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!