Baird Upgrades Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) to Outperform
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Baird analyst David Rodgers upgraded Alexandria Real Estate (NYSE: ARE) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $194.00.
Shares of Alexandria Real Estate closed at $163.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Mediaset SpA (MS:IM) (MDIUY) to Hold
- BofA Securities Upgrades Avis Budget Group (CAR) to Buy
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!