BMO Capital Upgrades CareTrust REIT (CTRE) to Outperform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
BMO Capital analyst John Kim upgraded CareTrust REIT (NASDAQ: CTRE) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $26.00.
Shares of CareTrust REIT closed at $22.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareTrust REIT (CTRE) Declares $0.265 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- JPMorgan Upgrades Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) to Overweight
- Baird Upgrades Accolade Inc. (ACCD) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!