B.Riley/FBR Upgrades Service Properties Trust (SVC) to Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
B.Riley/FBR analyst Bryan Maher upgraded Service Properties Trust (NASDAQ: SVC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of Service Properties Trust closed at $10.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Neutral
- CIBC Upgrades Cascades Inc. (CAS:CN) (CADNF) to Outperformer
- Raymond James Upgrades Comcast Corp (CMCSA) to Outperform; 'Road to Recovery is NBCU'