B.Riley Upgrades Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) to Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
B.Riley analyst Bryan Maher upgraded Chatham Lodging Trust (NYSE: CLDT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Chatham Lodging Trust closed at $11.46 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades The ONE Group Hospitality Inc. (STKS) to Overweight
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Lagardere SCA (LAGA:FP) (LGDDF) to Neutral
- Piper Sandler Upgrades National Bank Holdings (NBHC) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!