Atlantic Equities Upgrades Caterpillar (CAT) to Neutral
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Atlantic Equities analyst Richard Radbourne upgraded Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $140.00.
Shares of Caterpillar closed at $132.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Outperform
- Caterpillar (CAT) IV at 29 after FOMC policy decision
- Sally Beauty (SBH) Gains After Being Upgraded at Both Cowen and Oppenheimer to 'Outperform' as Recent Pullback Creates Attractive Entry Point
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!