UPDATE: Ocwen Financial (OCN) Sees Mid-Day Gains on Cooperman Mention
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 18, 2020 1:05 PM EST)
Ocwen Financial (NYSE: OCN) sees sharp mid-day gains.
UPDATE: Upside related to positive comments from Leon Cooperman on CNBC who said the stock is trading well below book.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) paused on volatility after 15% spike higher on company tweet
- Twitter (TWTR) gains 8% after-hours following strong earnings, guidance
- Clients are Buying Tech and Exiting 'Reflation Trades' - BofA's Flow Show
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!