Tesla (TSLA) Extends Gain, Up 4.8%
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) Extends Gain, Up 4.8%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Sandler Said Don't Get Hung Up on Tesla's (TSLA) Weak April China Sales Numbers
- Tesla (TSLA) 30-day option implied volatility and share price pull back
- 4 Tesla (TSLA) Competitors Aired EV Ads During Elon Musk's SNL Appearance, But TSLA Still Witnessing Robust Demand Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!