Momo Stocks Are Getting Crushed
- Wall Street ends down as jittery investors await Fed report
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
While the Nasdaq was only down 1.3%, momentum stocks were hit very hard on Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) is getting closer to production at Gigafactory Texas as Model Y body is spotted on-site - Electrek
- Wah Fu Education Group (WAFU) halted again on volatility, last up 40%
- Tesla (TSLA) Model Y demand skyrockets, Long Range variant nearly sold out for Q3 - Teslarati
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!