Mohamed El-Erian said this could 'end in a depression'
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Apple (AAPL) threatened to withhold Twitter from App Store says Musk
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar rebounds on Fed expectations, Aussie drops
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
On CNBC, Mohamed El-Erian said this could 'end in a depression.'
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P 500 Hits Low Following Hawkish Comments From Bullard
- Musk said Apple (AAPL) has also threatened to withhold Twitter from its App Store, but won’t tell us why
- S&P 500, Nasdaq Hit Low, Down 1.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesMohamed El-Erian
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!