Macy's (M), Other Peers Trade Higher in Sympathy with Kohl's (KSS)
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Kohl's climbed 28% pre-open.
- Macy's traded higher by 5% in sympathy.
- Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) gained 4.5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macy's (M) Trades Higher in Sympathy Following Results from Nordstrom (JWN)
- HP (HPQ) Stock Downgraded to Neutral at Citi on 'Materially Lowered PC Outlook'
- Tesla (TSLA) Ticks Higher On Plans to Restore Shanghai to Pre-Lockdown Output by Tomorrow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesStarboard Value, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!