EV and Battery Names Trade Lower in Sympathy with QuantumScape (QS)
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 15, 2021 12:39 PM EDT)
EV and battery names were lower across the board Thursday. The reason wasn't clear but it may be related in part to the short call on QuantumScape (NYSE: QS) that sent shares lower by 12.4%.
- Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) -10%
- FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ: FCEL) -11%
- NIO Inc. (NYSE: NIO) -5%
- XPeng Inc. (NYSE: XPEV) -5.75%
- Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ: RIDE) -8.1%
- Fisker (NYSE: FSR) -3%
- Workhorse Group (NASDAQ: WKHS) -7%
- Li Auto Inc. (NASDAQ: LI) -7.6%
- Ballard Power (NASDAQ: BLDP) -6%
- Blink Charging (NASDAQ: BLNK) -6.7%
- Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA) -6.8%
- Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV) 5.9%
- Romeo Power, Inc. (NYSE: RMO) -6.5%
- Canoo Inc. (NASDAQ: GOEV) -6.7%
- XL Fleet (NYSE: XL) -7.7%
- Hyliion Holdings (NYSE: HYLN) -6.7
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PureCycle Technologies (PCT) Sinks 20% on Short Report
- Abiomed (ABMD) Sees Early Weakness on Potential Competitive Device
- At Home Group (HOME) Halted, News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesChurchill Financial Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!