DraftKings (DKNG) Quickly Falls 5%
- Wall St sinks as yields spike, financials fall after Goldman miss
- Largest Tech Deal Ever: Microsoft (MSFT) Buys Activision Blizzard (ATVI) for $68.7 Billion, Seen as an 'Aggressive Consumer Acquisition'
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Raised at Credit Suisse, Analyst Names 4 Catalysts for 2022
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Misses Q4 EPS by 95c, Revenue Beats
- 'Buy Now': Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as Bernstein Names it Top Choice for 2022, Sees Several Near-Term Catalysts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) Quickly Falls 5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Lowered to $31 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Lowered to $27 at Deutsche Bank, Expects Raise to 2022 Net Revenue Guidance
- Gaming: Truist See 'Fundamental Resiliency Shining in 2022', Lowers Price Targets on DraftKings (DKNG) and Others
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!