Cramer Said Buy Vale S.A. (VALE) for Musk's Nickel Need
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
On Twitter, Jim Cramer said buy Vale S.A. (NYSE: VALE) as Tesla CEO Musk said they need nickel.
Buy Vale for Musk and Nickel if you want a stock... @ScottWapnerCNBC— Jim Cramer (@jimcramer) July 23, 2020
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- At Home Group (HOME) Halted, News Pending
- Tesla (TSLA) Says It Won't Achieve Full Self-Driving This Year, Despite Musk's Earlier Claims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Cramer, Twitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!