Automakers Underperform on Growing Economic Fears
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Automakers are seeing outsized weakness today on fears of a longer-term economic malaise due to the virus:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bipartisan Group Of U.S. Senators Set To Propose Friday $52 Billion In Funding To Boost U.S. Semiconductor Production, Research - Reuters
- Fisker (FSR) Signs Deal with 'Lebron James' of Manufacturing, Offers 900% Upside to Bull Case
- Telos Corp. (TLS) ramps on CNBC guest stock pick mention
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!