Apple (AAPL) at session lows, down 2.4%
- Wall St falls after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) at session lows, down 2.4%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) to hold AI summit for employees amid ChatGPT craze - Report
- S&P 500 off lows but remains pressured as Fed jitters drive up Treasury yields
- Progyny (PGNY) Mentioned Cautiously at Spruce Point
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!