World Acceptance (WRLD) Announces $30M Stock Buyback
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
World Acceptance (NASDAQ: WRLD) disclosed that on June 16, 2021 the Board of Directors of World Acceptance Corporation (the “Company”) approved a share repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to $30.0 million of its outstanding common stock inclusive of any amount that remains available for repurchase under prior repurchase authorizations. The timing and actual number of shares repurchased will depend on a variety of factors, including the stock price, corporate and regulatory requirements, available funds, alternative uses of capital, restrictions under the Revolving Credit Agreement, and other market and economic conditions. The Company’s stock repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stephens Upgrades World Acceptance Corp (WRLD) to Equal Weight
- SLM (SLM) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Bought Back 23M Shares in Q2
- KeyCorp (KEY) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c, Approves $1.5B Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!