Qualcomm (QCOM) Stock Gains on New $10 Billion Stock Buyback Plan
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops 1% as U.S. stockpiles sap rally
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM) announced after the close that its Board of Directors has approved a new $10.0 billion stock repurchase authorization, in addition to its July 18 stock repurchase program with a remaining $0.9 billion of repurchase authority.
The new stock repurchase program, which is effective immediately and has no expiration date, will be made using the company's cash resources.
Shares of QCOM gained 1.6% after-hours following the news.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) Announces $25M Share Buyback; Declares $0.115 Dividend
- Ocugen (OCGN) trades down 6% as trading resumes from volatility halt
- OneMain Financial (OMF) Announces 10.01M Share Secondary Offering; Up to $100M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!