Dril-Quip (DRQ) Authorizes $100M Buyback Program
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Dril-Quip (NYSE: DRQ) reports a buyback program for up to $100 million in common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FS KKR Capital Corp. (FSK) Closes Merger; Announces $100M Share Repurchase Program
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) announces preliminary results of tender offer
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!