AEP to Repurchase up to $500 Million in Common Stock
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
The board of directors for American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) has approved a plan to repurchase up to $500 million in common stock through 2006.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Electric Power (AEP) PT Lowered to $108 at Morgan Stanley
- Bimini Capital Management (BMNM) Announces $2.5M Share Buyback
- Profire Energy (PFIE) Announces $2M Share Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!