Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/10: (COST) (RIO) (AGI) Upgraded; (CRL) (IAG) (RAX) Downgraded
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Oppenheimer lifts Costco Wholesale (Nasdaq: COST) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $160. Click Here for more color.
Citi upgrades Rio Tinto (NYSE: RIO) from Neutral to Buy.
Canaccord Genuity raises Alamos Gold (NYSE: AGI) from Hold to Buy.
Atlantic Equities moves Mosaic (NYSE: MOS) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $60.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
RBC Capital cuts IAMGOLD (NYSE: IAG) from Sector Perform to Underperform.
Evercore ISI lowers Rackspace (NYSE: RAX) from Buy to Hold and moves its price target from $50 to $40.
OTR Global drops Coach (NYSE: COH) from Mixed to Negative.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprinklr (CXM) IPO Opens 9% Lower
- Pear Therapeutics to Become a Public Company and Expand its Leadership Position in Prescription Digital Therapeutics
- atai Life Sciences (ATAI) IPO Prices at $15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Citi, RBC Capital, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!