Notable Analyst Rating Changes 6/23: (POST) (HD) (MU) Upgraded; (SJM) (TSLA) (CACI) Downgraded
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BB&T Capital upgrades Post Holdings (NYSE: POST) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $87.
Longbow Research boosts PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $130.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Morgan Stanley lowers Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target from $333 down to $245.
Wells Fargo drops CACI International (NYSE: CACI) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Avondale Partners cuts Knight Transportation (NYSE: KNX) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $21.00 (from $27.00).
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Maxim Group starts Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banks Shares Suffer as U.S. Yields Decline
- Tesla (TSLA) at session highs, shares up 0.75%
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Avondale Partners, Longbow Research, BB&T Capital Markets, Nomura, Maxim Group, Hilliard Lyons, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Tesla, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!