Notable Analyst Rating Changes 07/08: (GRPN) (GES) (WDR) Upgraded; (TFM) (HOS) (ZBRA) Downgraded
- Recovery bets keep S&P, Nasdaq futures near record highs
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Oil falls amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to 'Street High' $900 as BofA Securities Sees Data Center Sales Tripling by 2025
B. Riley upgrades Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $9.50.
Sterne Agee moves Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $80.
UBS raises Apartment Investment Management (NYSE: AIV) from Neutral to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Stephens downgrades Hornbeck Offshore (NYSE: HOS) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $47.
Imperial Capital drops Zebra Technologies (Nasdaq: ZBRA) from Outperform to In-Line and maintains a price target of $85.50.
ISI Group cuts Bruker (Nasdaq: BRKR) from Buy to Neutral.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods begins NorthStar Asset Management (NYSE: NSAM) with a Market Perform rating and $20 price target.
Abengoa Yield (Nasdaq: ABY) initiated by three today:
- Canaccord Genuitywith a Buy rating and $49 price target;
- BofA/Merrill Lynch at Buy and a price target of $46; and
- RBC Capital with an Outperform rating and price target of $44.
- BofA/Merrill Lynch with a Buy rating and price target of $32. Click Here for more color;
- Wells Fargo with an Outperform rating and price target of $30 - $34. Click Here for more color;
- RBC Capital with an Outperform rating and $28 price target;
- BMO Capital at Outperform with a price target of $32;
- Barclays with an Overweight rating and price target of $33;
- Stifel Nicolaus at Buy and $30 price target;
- Citi at Buy with a price target of $30; and
- Howard Weil with an Outperform rating and price target of $33.
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banks Shares Suffer as U.S. Yields Decline
- 7 Reasons to Buy Nutanix (NTNX) Today, PT Raised to $46 at BofA Securities
- UPDATE: Progressive Corp. (PGR) PT Raised to $126 at BofA Securities on Price Increases in 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, UBS, Citi, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, B. Riley, Sterne Agee, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!