After-Hours Movers 09/29: Nike, Micron Fall Post Earnings
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
After-Hours Stock Movers
Rent-A-Center, Inc. (NASDAQ/NGS: RCII) 17% LOWER; lowers third-quarter guidance.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) 10% LOWER; reported Q1 EPS of $0.93, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.92. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.29 billion.
Amylyx Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ: AMLX) 10% HIGHER; Relyvrio received approval from the FDA for treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in adults.
The Aaron's Company, Inc. (NYSE: AAN) 6% LOWER; peer Rent-A-Center lowers third-quarter guidance.
Comtech Telecom (NASDAQ: CMTL) 5% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.12 million versus the consensus estimate of $122.69 million. Comtech Telecom sees Q1 2023 revenue up between 1% and 3%, versus the consensus of $114.01 million.
MINISO Group Holding Limited (NYSE: MNSO) 2% HIGHER; announced that Mr. Guofu Ye, chairman of the board of directors, chief executive officer and the controlling shareholder of the Company, has informed the Company of his intention to use his personal funds to purchase up to an aggregate of US$5 million worth of the Company's ordinary shares and/or American depositary shares.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) 2% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.45, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.64 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.81 billion. Micron Technology sees Q1 2023 EPS of $0.14-($0.06), versus the consensus of $0.64. Micron Technology sees Q1 2023 revenue of $4-4.5 billion, versus the consensus of $5.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-hours movers: Rent the Runway jumps on guidance, HashiCorp gains on EPS
- AVROBIO Inc. (AVRO) Announces New Positive Clinical Data and Outlines Clinical Development Plan Following Regulatory Discussions for its Gaucher Disease Gene Therapy
- Tesla, Verizon, Starbucks fall premarket; United Airlines, MGM Resorts gain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesAfter-Hours Movers, Earnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!